Prohormones provide the gains in size and strength together with the mental fierceness that you need to conquer the gym. Good diet and exercise plan is needed before using prohormones because there is no such supplement that can provide the gains in muscle that you need without having a good diet and exercise plan. It is also important that you buy prohormones only from reliable source.
The industry of prohormones has improved a lot since the DSHEA compliance law and the outcome of those changes are many. There are some misconceptions about prohormones and the side effects they have on the body. This article will deal with those misconceptions and the myths involved in prohormone use and its effects.
Prohormones are Much Safer Today
The liver processed the prohormones that enter the body, the way it process other substance or food you take. Once it enters the body, the liver converts it into the actual steroids. This is the reason why it is said to be safer as compared in the past. The substance is no longer methylated, thus they are no longer hepatoxic, which means they have less damaging effect on the liver. Make sure that you buy prohormones from a reliable source, if not you might experience harmful effects which is not present in reliable prohormones.
For those who are wondering if prohormones are actually steroids, the answer is yes and no. In its plain form the substance is considered as a supplement, but once it enters the body as mentioned above it is converted into the actual steroids and the user will achieve the same results that steroids provide.
The Effects of Prohormones
If you buy prohormones from a reliable source the effects are many and it varies from one person to another. Here are some of the common effects that you can expect from using prohormones:
• Increased strength
• Increased sex drive
• Quick increase in muscle mass and weight gain
• Increased in drive and focus in life
The Side Effects of Prohormones
Some people may experience side effects while the cycle of prohormones is going on. Since prohormones can affect your hormones, biochemistry and hormone levels some of the possible side effects are as follows:
• Skin acne. This is only temporary and will subside when the cycle is completed and the body’s hormones are balanced.
• Hair loss. This is less common with the today’s safe prohormones, but if you buy prohormones in its old form, you might experience this side effect.
• Testicular shrinkage. This effect is also less prevalent with the present form of prohormones but some might still experience this. This is also temporary and will subside when the cycle is completed and the hormone are balanced.
• Gynecomastia. This is an infamous side effect. This problem is not only related to prohormone use, but is something that a person should monitor, particularly those who are prone to estrogen response or those who are overweight, and taking any supplement. This can be solved by the use of natural, safe, legal AI’s and SERM’s during and once the prohormone cycle is completed.
The After Effects of Prohormones
If you are wondering if you need to control estrogen both and after cycle for best results and fast recovery, the answer is yes. This will optimize the cycle by controlling the estrogen and it will also help the natural production of testosterone while on cycle, thus limiting the shutdown, and compounding the outcomes.
Post Cycle Therapy or PCT
Keep in mind, when you take prohormones, they are converted to steroids in your body. This means adding exogenous testosterone, nadrolone, 1-testosterone and others in your body. This will cause your body to generate less natural testosterone during the cycle. You don’t have to worry while on the cycle but when the prohormone cycle is completed, you should take the necessary measures to help your body recover as fast as possible. You need PCT or post cycle therapy. If you were not able to implement PCT correctly, you may experience breast tissue growth or swelling, diminished mood or decrease in sex drive.